Companies in the Durban area will be able to attend a two-day Team Problem Solving workshop, 10 & 11 September 2015, focused on the practicalities of effective problem solving, which will be presented in the city by international consulting firm BMGI.
Participants will take part in the workshop’s core exercises, group work, simulations and practice sessions under the guidance of BMGI expert, Jayshree Naicker. They will gain wisdom and insight – and give some too, along the way – as they network and interact with people from other industries and environments.
Whether you’re in insurance, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services or any other environment, the problem-solving skills taught by BMGI will apply. Because delegates will come from a variety of business environments, the transfer of learnings and knowledge will be tailored to participants’ individual needs.
After attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify and define what the problem is in a particular situation.
- Identify root causes of problems.
- Understand the fundamentals of effective problem solving and their applications to daily management in the workplace.
- Understand the importance of the voice of the customer in the process.
- Observe the as-is process and perform waste analysis.
- Effectively brainstorm solutions and implement changes.
- Apply the BMGI Problem Solving Roadmap.
Workshop leader Jayshree Naicker is BMGI’s Managing Director of Africa. A qualified pharmacist and a trusted advisor and problem solver by nature, Jayshree brings a wealth of experience and skill to her work with clients across a range of industries and environments. With a passion for driving sustainable breakthroughs and leading broad-reaching transformation efforts, she’s played a key role in helping clients develop and execute strategies and implement Operational Excellence initiatives.
This workshop is a unique and rare opportunity to interact with one of the most influential and dynamic leaders in business consulting in South Africa today.
Register now to avoid disappointment